Get involved - make a difference
If you want to help us make a difference, please think about getiing involved with the Trust services.
Getting involved means that you will be helping the Trust to develop services that really meet the needs of people with mental health problems and their carers. You can also help us to make sure that our services are safe, caring, effective, well-led and responsive.
Anyone who has lived experience of mental health problems or has experience of caring for a relative or friend is welcome to share their expertise with us in a number of ways:
- Providing personal feedback on services
- Joining our Patient Quality Forum or our Carer’s Friends and Family Reference Group
- Joining our recruitment panels
- Sharing your views in planning workshops
- Joining research groups
- Taking part in service visits such as 15 Steps and quality improvement reviews
Training and support is available, so if you are interested do get in touch! You can offer as much or as little time as works for you.
We also have a volunteering scheme for anyone who is interested in supporting people with mental health problems.
If you are interested just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information