Share the news with your community
Exciting changes are just around the corner at Springfield University Hospital in Wandsworth!
This autumn construction finishes on the new Trinity and Shaftesbury buildings and bright, modern environments are opened to patients and service users.
The facilities will sit at the centre of the new Springfield Village and will serve people across Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Kingston and Richmond.
From the end of 2022, over 500 staff and patients will transition to the new facilities, beginning with Trinity building and followed by Shaftesbury in early 2023.
The changes happening on site are significant and include:
About this toolkit
We are working the ensure people across South West London are aware of the changes happening and the impact of they will have, including through this new Stakeholder Toolkit.
The resources below are designed to support partners, community organisations and other stakeholders in sharing information about the move to Trinity with their communities.
We are grateful for any support in sharing the news of these important changes over the coming weeks and months.
This could include cascading resources such as our guidance for healthcare partners, sharing a social media post, or including an update in a community newsletters using the standard web copy and graphics provided.
Please click the links below to download the materials or access the tookit in full here.
Materials provided include change guidance for healthcare partners, web and social media content, a flyer, a factsheet about the new facilities and maps of the site and the new Trinity building.
- Change guidance for healthcare partners – Detailing dates for appointment location changes and our new Trust address
- Springfield and Trinity maps – Illustrating the new layout at Springfield and the floor maps for the new Trinity building
- Springfield Hospital is Changing flyer – With a brief overview of the changes and QR code linking to further information
- About our new facilities factsheet – Giving and overview of the new facilities and what to expect
- Standard web copy – For use in partner newsletters, website copy etc
- Social media content – Graphics and suggested tweets
For further information please email EstateModernisation@swlstg.nhs.uk