Our five year clinical and quality strategies support how we plan to deliver our mission and vision. We aim to provide the best possible clinical care and support to people who use our services and their carers in the communities we serve.
We work in partnership with those who use our services, their relatives, carers and friends, and other stakeholders, to meet the following strategic objectives for 2016-2021:
- Improve quality and value: provide high quality and safe services that give value for money
- Improve partnerships: develop stronger external partnerships and explore business opportunities that improve access, responsiveness and service range
- Improve co-production: develop relationships which value patients and service users, carers, staff and the community as co-producers of services
- Improve recovery: enable increased hope, control and opportunity for our patients and service users
- Improve innovation: become a leading innovative provider of health and social care services
- Improve leadership and talent: develop leadership and talent throughout the organisation