Our staff are stars!
We know that they are the cornerstone of the organisation and each year we recognise their dedication and commitment at our Quality Awards.
The Quality Awards is a celebration of our staff and the work they do on a daily basis to deliver safe, high quality NHS mental health services to our patients.
The awards cover categories which are open to individuals, teams as well as community organisations and the categories include two awards which are nominated by patients, carers and members of the public.
Public nominations for "Patients' Champion Award" and "Mental Health Advocate" closed on Friday 19 October 2018. The winners will be announced at the Award ceremony on 29 November.
Last year's winners
- Mental Health Advocate Award – Devon Marston & Paul Kenny
- Quality, Innovation & Improvement Award – Sarah Cope, Specialist Clinical Psychologist
- Co-production & Partnership Award – Forensic PAMs
- Unsung Hero Award – Mohammed Aungraheeta, Staff Nurse
- Team of the year Award – Adolescent Outreach Team
- Employee of the year Award – Rob Bryan, HR System Specialist
- Clinician of the Year Award – Zoe Harvey Lee, Senior Occuplational Therapist
- Corporate Excellence Award – Liz Young, Senior Finance Business Partner
- Chief Executive Leadership Award – Chloe Perkins, Ward Manager Lotus Assessement Suite
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Herbert Klein, Deaf Advisor
- Chairman’s Award – Acute Care Coordination Centre