Our nursing team
There are many opportunities for nurses at our Trust:
- Home Treatment Teams - Our nurses are adaptable and responsive to needs of people in crisis. They are also highly skilled in undertaking in-depth assessment and facilitating appropriate care plan outcomes.
- Community Team Leaders - Our nurses work to support individuals to self-manage in their environment in the community, promoting social inclusion and ongoing opportunities for the people they support.
- Community Nurse Practitioners - Our nurses work collaboratively with individuals in coordinating holistic aspects of all their care needs.
- Inpatient RMNs - Our nurses deliver care to individuals admitted to inpatient services through assessment and implementation of immediate care needs and the planning of follow up care through liaison with external agencies.
- Bank RMNs - Our bank nurses are adaptable and flexible in delivering care across various services depending on the needs of both the patients and the Trust. They demonstrate transferable skills across various services.
Jimmy is a ward manager - find out about his career journey and why he enjoys working here