Getting to us
Major inpatient service are provided from our Trust headquarters at Springfield University Hospital in Wandsworth and Tolworth Hospital in Kingston.
We also provide community and outpatient services in each of the local boroughs we serve and other community locations in London and the south east. You can find information on each of our key locations in our directory of locations and services.
Detailed information on travelling to our two inpatient centres at Springfield and Tolworth, as well as parking information, is provided below.
You can plan your journey to any of our sites via TfL’s Journey Planner or via Google Maps by inputting the postcode of the site you wish to visit:
• Springfield Hospital – SW17 0YF
• Tolworth Hospital – KT6 7QU
• Barnes Hospital – SW14 8SU
• Jubilee Health Centre – SM6 OEX
• Wilson Hospital – CR4 4TP
• Maddison Centre – TW11 8QL
• Livingston House – TW11 0LR
• Cambridge National Deaf CAMHS – CB25 9DU
• Maidstone National Deaf CAMHS – ME17 4AH
Parking is available at all of our hospitals and is available at, or nearby, many of our other locations. Please allow plenty of time when travelling to your appointment. If you are travelling by car at peak times there may be traffic congestion and you will need to find, and pay for, a parking space. Please note that recent changes to our car parking facilities means we cannot guarantee a parking space.
Find out more about car parking.
Getting to Springfield
Our Springfield site map is available to view here with our main entrances and car parks clearly marked.
• If arriving by public transport, the site is a 20-minute walk from both Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway tube stations and Earlsfield station
• The site is also served by the G1 bus which drops off on Burntwood Lane to the western side of the site.
• If arriving by car patients and visitors can park in either Car Park A, B or C which are accessed via Seacole walk to the rear of Trinity and Shaftesbury Buildings. These are clearly signposted from Springfield Drive, just look out for the blue NHS information boards.
We recommend parking in Car Park B in the new Shaftesbury building which is our largest car park.
Getting to Tolworth
Our Tolworth site map is available to view here with our main entrances and car parks clearly marked.
• If arriving by public transport, the site is a 15-minute bus ride from Tolworth Station via the K1 Bus. The site is also accessible by bus from Sutton Station.
• Tolworth also has fast connections to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo.
There are multiple car parking spaces throughout the site which are clearly signposted from the entrance and can be seen on our site map.
Hot food is available from the main restaurant at Springfield Hospital located in Building 32 between 8.30am and 2.00pm Monday to Friday.
There are also vending machines in snack areas by the restaurant which are open from 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday. The vending machines offer a range of sandwiches, crisps, confectionery and Costa coffee.
Hot food and snacks are available at Tolworth Hospital between 8.30am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday.