To keep our primary care colleagues up-to-date with the latest developments in the Trust, we are now issuing a regular newsletter as well as using CCG communications for urgent news.
Read the December edition here.
In this edition:
- 1. Integrated community-based mental health services workshop
- 2. IAPT and primary care services update (Merton Uplift, Sutton Uplift, Talk Wandsworth, IAPT, Long Term Conditions programmes, waiting times, wellbeing services, employment support)
- 3. Mental Health Support Line - 0800 028 8000
- 4. Covid-19 mental health resources for patients
- 5. Recovery College: e-learning hub
- 6. Waiting times for Neurodevelopment appointments
- 7. Acting on Trust correspondence
- 8. Changes to our post discharge follow up policy
- 9. South London Listens: listening campaign to support people’s mental health
- 10. Ethnicity and Mental Health Improvement Project: a new beginning
- 11. Free training for GPs and Nurses: ‘Consider Eating Disorders in Men’
- 12. HSJ Awards- Patient safety initiative winners
- 13. Primary care liaison service
We are always interested to hear what you think of the newsletter content and how we can improve it going forward. Please do send us your comments and ideas by email. To subscribe to it, please also email us.