As you will be aware the skyline of our estate has been dominated by huge cranes deployed by Sir Robert McAlpine since work began in January 2020.
We are delighted to be able to launch a raffle for you to take the 35 metre walk to the very top and to see our transforming estate from the air.
The trip will include a few revolutions around with the driver to see the whole of the Trust’s developing estate.
What a view it will be too - 35 metres is the height of Big Ben, seven London buses or 1/10th of The Shard!
Click here to ‘make a donation’ on our Trust Charity donation page to be entered into the raffle.
Please note that entries will close on Thursday 17 June 2021 and the walk will take place on Thursday 24 June 2021.
Winning entrants will need to complete a risk assessment, take part in a safety briefing and complete a ‘fit for work’ assessment with SRM.
- At 35 metres, the walk is very steep, so there is a requirement for all entrants to be fit and healthy and able to complete the climb.
- A minimum donation of £2.50 is required but there is no upper limit. All proceeds go to the Trust Charity.
- The winner will be selected completely at random.
- Entrants are asked to leave their name when donating, and referencing the crane competition in the comments box
- You can nominate someone else, but you must have their consent beforehand and they must be an adult and comply to the health and fitness criteria.
- The Trust would like to do some promotion around this, so winning entrants will need to agree to be photographed for use by the Trust and Charity
- The winning participant will be required to adhere strictly to the terms of the Health & Safety requirements without exception.
- The trip is available on the day notified and will only be rescheduled for operational reasons.
- For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org