Child and Adolescent Neurodevelopmental service
Who we are
The Neurodevelopmental Assessment Service offers assessment where there is a clearly identified need for assessment of possible Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder.
Who is the service for
This is a specialist service for children and young people up to 18 years old with a referral of Autism or ADHD, their parents/carers and other professionals who work with them.
Where to find us
61 Glenburnie Road
Telephone: 020 3513 6716
Our opening hours
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Who you might see / our staff
• Dr Mark Chapman – Clinical Psychologist
• Dr Su Sukumaran – Consultant Child Psychiatrist
• Dr Neethu Hashim – Consultant Child Psychiatrist
• Dr Rosanna Catinella – Clinical Psychologist
• Dr Jessica Howe – Clinical Psychologist
• Stephen Gilles – Family Therapist
• Bettina Pataki – Practitioner Psychologist
• Fiayo Okunribido – Assistant Psychologist
• Shasoty Hossain – Assistant Psychologist
• Aristea Giannakopoulou – Assistant Psychologist
• Taylor Saravanamuttoo – Assistant Psychologist
• Edward Oshodi – Assistant Psychologist
• Pauline Davis-Peart – Lead Administrator
• Rose Luckett – Team Administrator
What you can expect
Anyone who uses our services first gets an assessment of their mental health needs.
Assessments typically last 2 hours during which parents/carers will have a parental interview and young people have a play based assessment.
Following the play based assessment, feedback will be provided to the parent/carer and young person.
Referrals should come through the Single Point of Access for the relevant borough.