Child and Adolescent Neurodevelopmental service
Who we are
The Neurodevelopmental Assessment Service offers assessment where there is a clearly identified need for assessment of possible Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder.
Who is the service for
This is a specialist service for children and young people up to 18 years old with a referral of Autism or ADHD, their parents/carers and other professionals who work with them.
Where to find us
61 Glenburnie Road
Telephone: 020 3513 5000
Our opening hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Who you might see / our staff
- Lead Administrator: Pauline Davis-Peart
- Family Therapist: Stephen Gilles
- Consultant Child Psychiatrist: Dr Su Sukumaran
- Consultant Child Psychiatrist: Dr Neethu Hashim
- Lead Psychologist: Dr Oliver Schauman
- Clinical Psychologist: Dr Mark Chapman
- Clinical Psychologist: Dr Rosanna Catinella
- Clinical Psychologist: Dr Jessica Howe
- Practitioner Psychologist: Bettina Pataki
- Assistant Psychologist: Fiayo Okunribido
- Assistant Psychologist: Edward Oshodi
- Assistant Psychologist: Shasoty Hossain
- Assistant Psychologist: Aristea Giannakopoulou
- Assistant Psychologist: Taylor Saravanamuttoo
What you can expect
Anyone who uses our services first gets an assessment of their mental health needs.
Assessments typically last 2 hours during which parents/carers will have a parental interview and young people have a play based assessment.
Following the play based assessment, feedback will be provided to the parent/carer and young person.
Referrals should come through the Single Point of Access for the relevant borough.