Recite Me

Need a translation? Visit health information in other languages. If you need urgent help, call NHS 111 - tell them you need a translator.

Need help finding us? Click here

Index of services


  • Car Parking
  • Disabled Parking
  • Cycle Parking

Richmond Recovery and Support Team

Who we are


Offer a specialist multidisciplinary service for Individuals suffering from serious and/or complex mental health problems. The team form part of a planned and integrated whole system approach to care that delivers in conjunction with Richmond wellbeing service, Richmond Intensive Outreach Team, Richmond Care Home Liaison Service and Richmond Intensive Outreach Team. The Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm


Who is the service for

The service is for older people with mental health conditions aged 18 and over for cognitive impairment.  75 and over for functional mental illness.  (Frailty as well as other physical health conditions are also taken into consideration where patients with a functional mental illness are below 75)

Conditions we treat

Where to find us

Barnes Hospital
Barnes Hospital
Barnes Hospital
SW14 8SU

Telephone: 020 3513 5000
Fax: 020 3513 3625

Our opening hours

Richmond community mental health team is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Who you might see / our staff


Dr Robert Lawrence - Consultant Psychiatrist

Dr Raed Jumaily:-  (Speciality Doctor)

Lisa Dakar: - Team Manager

Charles Arkaah:-  Dementia Nurse Specialist


What you can expect

Anyone who uses our services first gets an assessment of their mental health needs and a plan of the care and support they will receive. They will also will also have one named person who co-ordinates their care and support. This person will be called either a named professional or,  if your needs are more complex,  a care co-ordinator. This person should be your main point of contact.  You can speak to them about how your treatment and support are going.


Referrals come via the following routes:

  • General Practitioners
  • Health professionals providing services at (local district) hospitals
  • Liaison Psychiatry Department
  • Duty Psychiatrist and Duty Psychiatrist for A&E
  • Local Adult CMHTs

How to make a referral

Single point of access: