Wandsworth Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) – treatment Tier 3 team
Who we are
Wandsworth CAMHS offers a range of treatments and assessments for children and young people experiencing moderate to severe mental health problems.
Who is the service for
This service is for children and young people up to the age of 18 years.
Conditions we treat
Where to find us
Building 1, Entrance 1
Springfield University Hospital
61 Glenburnie Road
Telephone: 020 3513 5000
Our opening hours
Monday - Friday: 09.00 - 17.00
Who you might see / our staff
- Service Manager: Clara Masuku
- Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Consultant Lead for Wandsworth CAMHS: Dr Amy Wood-Mitchell
- Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist: Dr Andy Cohen
- Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist: Dr Sarah Curran
- Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist: Dr Anna Graham
- Senior Clinical Psychologist: Georgie Heath
- Clinical Psychologist: Elizabeth Archer
- Clinical Psychologist: Philippa Rowe
- Clinical Psychologist: Niamh O`Connor
- Transition Coordinator/ Clinical Nurse Specialist in CAMHS: Sarah Huggins
- Family Therapist: Tess Hamawi
- Family Therapist: Sybil Qasir
What you can expect
Anyone who uses our services first gets an assessment of their mental health needs and a plan of the care and support they will receive. They will also will also have one named person who co-ordinates their care and support. This person will be called either a named professional or if your needs are more complex, a care co-ordfinator. This person should be your main point of contact. You can speak to them about how your treatment and support are going.
Professional referrals are made via the Wandsworth Single Point of Access (SPA) by using the eReferrals system or by emailing email@example.com.
Contact number: 0203 3513 6631