Springfield University Hospital
Springfield University Hospital is in Tooting, and has been the primary location for mental health services in south west London for over 175 years.
As well as being the Trust Headquarters, we provide inpatient and community services to the residents of the five london boroughs we service as well as some national specialist services.
How to Find Us
Charges for parking at our hospital sites are below:
- £3 up to 2 hours
- £5 up to 4 hours
- £10 up to 12 hours
- No return permitted within 2 hours
Free disabled parking is available.
Site access changes from November - June
Please be advised that between November 2020 and June 2021, our construction partners will be carrying out works on sections of Springfield Drive - between Storey Building and Newton Building.
As a result of the closure of part of the drive, and to support safety management on-site, new access routes will be established with diversions and clear signposting in place.
The works taking place will mean that:
- Access routes will be disrupted and there will be additional noise on site
- Car Park A will be closed to support health and safety management. Car Park B will remain open as usual
- New pedestrian and vehicular routes will be in place and diversions will be clearly signposted
- Pedestrian access will be through the Newton building
- Vehicle access will be diverted around Newton with appropriate traffic management in place from the Glenburnie Road entrance
- There will be no vehicular access to Storey Building’s underground car park but emergency ambulance access to Storey building will be maintained throughout
More information can be found here.
61 Glenburnie Road
Telephone: 0203 513 5000