Mental health support line
If you are a current patient of ours and you need help at night or on weekends/bank holidays you can call our mental health support line.
Our telephone support line offers emotional support and advice to patients and their carers who are affected by mental health issues.
- Contact us on 0800 028 8000
The mental health support line is open from 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday and 24 hours on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
Support in a crisis
Our Trust and the NHS have robust plans in place to respond to Covid-19 to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff. Due to measures being taken as a result of Covid-19, our advice is wherever possible people who need urgent mental health support should not go to A&E – instead, there are other places which can provide specialist mental healthcare. It is important that A&Es focus on people with urgent physical healthcare problems at this time.
How do I get help?
Between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday:
- Call the mental health team that looks after you. You can find their contact numbers our website at https://www.swlstg.nhs.uk/our-services/find-a-service
- Ring our contact centre on 020 3513 5000
At all other times:
- Please go to your local Recovery Café where you can see trained staff – details are on our website at https://www.swlstg.nhs.uk/patients-carers/crisis-support
- Ring our Mental Health Support Line on 0800 028 8000