How to contact us
Our postal address is:
South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust Springfield University Hospital 61 Glenburnie Road London SW17 7DJ
All general public enquiries should be directed through our contact centre on 020 3513 5000
Please note that calls to the main contact centre may sometimes involve a wait, particularly in busy periods. Where possible, please use a telephone number which is more specific to your enquiry.
You can find a list of our locations and services in More emergency contact information and advice
Other useful contact information
- If you have a question or concern please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on: 020 3513 6150
- For queries about appointments or admissions, visiting hours or any other queries related to your treatment contact the relevant service.
- For media enquires contact the Communications Team.
- For freedom of infomation enquires (FOI), please contact the Freedom of Information Team.
- For enquiries about your mental health records including how to request copies, please contact Information Governance..
To give us feedback on our services
- Contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Comment on our services on Patient opinion
- Go online and give us Real time feedback, either using a kiosk on a ward or via an online link.
- While we hope that you do not need to make a complaint about our services, if you do you can contact our Complaint Manager.
If you would like to get more involved
- For more information on getting involved
- For more information on volunteering
- For more information on becoming a member